Friday, November 11, 2011

OOTD: Charlie Brown

Yesterday was REALLY chilly, especially in the morning, so I broke out a pretty thick sweater.  It's from the men's collection in the Missoni for Target line.  I loved the black and white and the pattern, and found that it fit well so I picked it up.  This is the first time it's really been cold enough to wear it so I was excited to break it out.  I love the foldover collar especially.

Tee, flats - J.Crew; Jeans - Gap, Sweater - Missoni for Target, Scarf - ??? don't remember

Jewelry is vintage.  Hammered brass bracelet from Honeymoon Bungalow in Baton Rouge, wood bangle from an estate sale, whistle pendant from Freshy Fig on etsy.  And then my wedding and engagement rings of course.

These are probably my favorite shoes.  They're new, so it may be a temporary obsession, but the color and softness of the suede is awesome.  I loved the yellow with the black in this outfit.