Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OOTD - The Webster

Yesterday, I wanted to wear the navy eyelet skirt I picked up as part of the Webster Collection at Target last week.

But I also took some inspiration from the other colors in the collection, particularly in this cardigan.

I liked the mix of the blush with the brighter pink.  And I LOVE those gold buttons.  I translated it into this.

The colors are off a bit since I took this in the early early morning, in fluorescent light, with an iphone.

The blush tee is from J. Crew.  The sweater is actually a bright pink, and is from the Gap.  The skirt is eyelet, from Target.  And  love those glitter shoes from Zara.

Watch and enamel bangles are J. Crew, gold bracelet is from etsy.

My favorite thing about this outfit is the mix of pinks.  Even Brett gave me a compliment as I walked out the door.  He said he liked it and that my shoes were very sparkly.

That they are sweetie.