Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OOTD: Throw together

I didn't plan to dress cute or make an effort today.  But I just woke up before my alarm went off (and boy am I paying for it now.  yaaaaaaaaawn) and felt like putting in a little effort.

I still wanted to be comfy so I reached for a knit skirt in basic black.  Pairing it with a black and white stripe tee shirt still left it pretty plain, so I added some color in the form of a cardigan and bright yellow shoes.  I topped it off with red orange lipstick and called it a look.

Comfortable, cute.  Perfect for summer.

Skirt - Old Navy, cardigan, t-shirt - Gap, Shoes - J.Crew

Watch and yellow bangle - J. Crew, red bracelet - Madewell.  I'm also wearing a thin gold bracelet on my other wrist and a compass necklace from AE

Check that lipstick!  I feel fun and fancy today!  It's NARS Heat Wave, no liner.  I'll try it with liner, but I love that it doesn't seem to need it.

And this last picture doesn't really have anything to do with my outift.  It's just too good not to share.