Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Goodbye pixie

It's been over a year since I've been in man hair territory.  And I love it.  And I'll always know that I can go back here if I want to.

But I'm growing my hair out.  Not super long.  I'm just tired of the way it sticks up in the back and having to battle my cowlick every morning.

Every week, I look at Jessica Pare's hair with major envy.  I won't go that long, and I don't have that much texture, but I love the messy bob she has going on.  Very career girl.  Hey!  That's me!

I'll know the right length when I get there.  But for now I'm thinking grazing my chin.  Short enough that it doesn't stick to my neck in the summer.  Long enough to braid away from my face.  Win win.

Something like this look that I've always loved from Katie Holmes.

Or a similar cut from someone with finer hair like mine, Jessica Stroup

Get ready for some mullety awkwardness!  Luckily my hair grows insanely fast., so hopefully the awkwardness won't last too long.