Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sale alert: J. Crew knits

J. Crew knits and tees are all on sale for 20% off right now.  No code required, just head on over and shop.

That means some of my favorite wardrobe basics are on sale.  And honestly, these are the things that are worth paying full price for at J. Crew.  They're great everyday pieces that stand up to abuse.

I love the vintage cotton tees.  My favorite is the bohemian red stripe, now down to $27.

The tissue tees are also a great layering piece, on sale as well.

And my workhorse wardrobe basic, the mixed tape cardigan, is under $40.  I have the navy, the heritage green, and henna, and I'm wearing one probably 50% of the time.  If I were shopping, I'd pick up the warm poppy and the basic black.

The striped jacket I talked about in my catalog review is also on sale!  It's down to just at $100.  I love it, but would probably wait until final sale.

Just an additional note, Kate Spade is having a surprise sale right now.  If you're looking for a handbag or wallet, they have some nice basics at a deep discount right now.