Monday, December 5, 2011

We're in love

Brett and I are leaving Amsterdam tomorrow and we've fallen in love with the city. I'm completely obsessed with the canal houses, especially the black ones. Brett loves all the architecture that comes with it being an old city-brick streets, the arched bridges. It's all so gorgeous. Plus, there are so many great shops filled with products that show great design. If we weren't limited on space, we would have some new lighting! And there are so many amazing, adorable baby and children's products here. It's a good thing we don't have one yet, but I've been tempted anyway!

We're sad that tomorrow is our last day in the city, and we've really enjoyed our time here. But we're also excited to see London tomorrow night!

I'm posting from my phone, so the only picture I have is the view from our hotel room. Our hotel is amazing too! I'll post tons of pictures when I get back.

I've honestly not been all that impressed by the clothing yet. We went to the flagship H&M, and all I bought was a little orange braided leather bracelet. I wasn't even tempted to try anything on.

I'm definitely more looking forward to London shopping. I think it will be super fun!