Thursday, December 29, 2011

My new bag - I think

I'm pretty sure I've picked out my next bag.  I'm not sure I'm going to buy it right away - I'll think about it for a couple of days.

I was a big fan of the Kate Spade Scout bag I posted yesterday.  But I kept thinking about a bag available from crewcuts (J. Crew kids section).  It's a satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company, and crewcuts offers it in hot pink and lime green.  I just love that pink!

It's $170 from crewcuts, but I wanted to see if I could find a better deal.  I found them a little cheaper direct from the Cambridge Satchel Company, but I also found another color that I'm absolutely salivating over.

That rich, mustard is so gorgeous.  The only problem is that it's super popular, and not available on the website.  I found one place that offers it at a great price, but it's pictured without a strap.  Weird.  I'm sure it actually comes with a strap, but I'll look a little harder before taking the plunge.

I'm thinking the 15" is the way to go, to hold my laptop if I want it to.  But then I remember that I was looking for a smallish bag to begin with.  I still have some things to consider I guess.