Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lots of sales today!

I don't know, I think today is the cutoff for standard shipping?  For whatever reason, there are tons of sales around today.  Here are a few I haven't ignored in an attempt to keep my wallet closed (which is a FAIL.  More on that later.)

J. Crew - 30% off  any order + free shipping on orders over $100, use the code SNOWMAN.  Also applies to Factory!  This has been going on for a while and is in stores as well.  I got some great deals on Christmas gifts at our store on Friday.

Madewell - 30% off + free shipping on any order, no code required

Anthropologie - extra 50% off sale + free shipping on orders over $100, no code required - also in stores!

Restoration Hardware - 30% off stocking stuffers

Gap - 30% off plus free shipping on orders over $50, use code GAPCHEER

Athleta - Semi-annual sale time - no code required


Old Navy - 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $50, use code ONHURRY20

I'm sure there are more.  But lots of deals to be had today.  I couldn't resist J. Crew, Madewell, and Anthro, but I didn't go crazy.  I have a call in to our local Anthro looking for a bag that I saw in there on Friday.  At just 30% off I resisted, but at 50% I would love to have it.  It's sold out online (I had it in my cart and it sold out before I could check out!), but hopefully they still have it at the store!