Friday, December 16, 2011

OOTD: Colorblocking

This outfit is definitely not winter-ish.  But I woke up at like 4:30 am and it was already 70 out.  It's muggy and warm, so I felt like bright colors were appropriate.  I wore this to work, lunch with a girlfriend, and Christmas shopping.

As a matter of fact, as soon as I stepped outside, I went back in to ditch the jacket.  So here's what I actually look like.

You'd think I wouldn't have dumb photo face in a self portrait!
Tee - Topshop, cropped black jeans - Gap, flats - J. Crew, green denim jacket - Gap

This awkward pose was meant to show off the color blocking on the tee.  The back, sleeves, and neckline are a red-orange knit.  The front is very pink and sort of silky.  They're very different but they blend more in photos.

Ring by Stone and Honey, Bracelet by Topshop, Necklace by Urban Outfitters

I feel very cute today.  Love this outfit, even if I did have to lint roll my pants with post it tape when I got to the office!